Original Video Editing/Montage: Match Productions Camera/Caméra: Captain/Capitaine Brent Handy, Corporal/Caporal Axel Lubeck, Corporal/Caporal David Wright, Corporal/Caporal Andrew Valentine, Ken Lin
Meet the team. Take home great memories.
And the best part? It’s free.
Where can I park?
- On-site parking will be available. From Highway 4, turn north onto County Road 22, then turn left onto Airport Road. You will see the entrance for airshow parking on your left; on-site parking is $5 per car.
- For accessible parking, please proceed along Airport Road to the top of the hill and turn left at the airport sign; parking is available at the terminal.
- Parking is also available at the Knights of Columbus Hall on the south side of Hwy 4. A shuttle bus will take you to and from the Airport viewing areas. For safety reasons we ask visitors to please not walk across Hwy 4.
- Extra parking has been added at Maple Hill Auctions on Hwy 4 just west of the airport. A shuttle bus will take visitors to and from the airport. The ride is free but small donations are appreciated to help offset the cost.
- Both sides of County Road 22 will be available for parking on the shoulders.
Airport Road and Hwy 4 will be open to traffic but parking is not allowed during the show.
Please note that Concession Road 2 and Sideroad 25 North will be closed to traffic during the airshow and parking is not allowed.
Knights of Columbus Hall
Maple Hill Auctions
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tentative Airshow Schedule
Tuesday, June 20:
03:00 PM –
Snowbirds 1-9 land at the Saugeen Airport
07:00 PM –
Snowbirds Preflight Reception at the Best Western’s “Flight Deck”, Walkerton. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (519-377-3777) for ticket information.
Wednesday, June 21:
12:00 PM –
Gates open at The Saugeen Airport – Vendors, static displays
04:00 PM –
04:30 PM –
The Ontario Provincial Police Golden Helmets precision motorcycle riding team
05:00 PM –
Aerobatic demonstrations – The Flying Begins with Kevin Elwood in the Turbo Beaver
05:30 PM –
Gord Price in his Yak-50 – Gord Price Airshows
06:00 PM –
WWI aircraft – The Great War Flying Museum
06:30 PM –
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds – Celebrate the Bruce + Canada 150!
07:30 PM –
Meet the Canadian Forces Snowbirds Pilots for autographs and photos after the show
Thursday, June 22:
10:00 AM –
Canadian Forces Snowbirds depart the Saugeen Airport
- Turbo Beaver
- WWI Aircraft
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds Tudor Jets (behind fence)
- OPP Helicopter – C-FOPP
- BAC Jet Provost T4 from the Jet Aircraft Museum in London, ON
- CT133 Photo Ship with JAM display stand
- Dan Richer’s T28 from Tillsonburg, ON
- Canadair T-33 MK 3 Mako Shark from the Waterloo War Birds
- de Havilland DH115 Vampire Jet from the Waterloo War Birds
- Saugeen Flyers remote control model club
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see the Airport as you’ve never seen it before. Take a tour with Great Lakes Helicopters to get a bird’s eye view of the show!
- Times for Tuesday are from 9am to 3pm, and 4pm to sunset.
- Times for Wednesday are from 12pm to 3pm, and after the show until sunset.
Cost is $50 per person, or $120 for a group of three.
- RCU Recruiting
- DND Recruiting
- Hanover New Car Dealers
- Bruce County Tourism
- Grey County Tourism
- Union Gas – Our Platinum Corporate Sponsor
- Municipal Tourism Booths
- Bruce 150
- The Dam Pub – sponsoring Gord Price Airshows
- Lantz Meat Market
- 812 RCAC Squadron BBQ
- The Green Bean
- Mama D’s
BUY A COMMEMORATIVE PROGRAMME
Limited Edition Snowbirds Programme
Copies of the programme can be purchased locally at Holst Office Pro in Hanover and Walkerton, The Bookstore in Durham and at the Saugeen Airport on the day of the show (limited quantities available). Programmes can also be ordered by contacting email@example.com or calling 519-377-3777.
Don’t miss your opportunity to grab a copy – and get it signed by a Snowbirds Pilot!
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds team will be available for autographs before and after the show. Don’t miss it!
Bring your autograph books, Show Programmes, or your favourite flight jacket for autographs from the pilots!
ATTEND THE SNOWBIRDS PREFLIGHT RECEPTION
Meet the Canadian Forces Snowbirds team!
Tuesday, June 20 at 07:00 PM at the Best Western’s “Flight Deck” in Walkerton. Tickets are $50 each available at Holst Office Pro in Hanover and Walkerton, The Bookstore in Durham, and the Bank of Montreal in Walkerton. Please note that there are limited tickets available. To pre-order tickets, call 519-377-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your tickets to meet the team!
Join us on June 20th at 7pm for the Snowbirds Preflight Reception, an intimate meet-and-greet at the Best Western’s “Flight Deck” in Walkerton. For information, contact email@example.com (519-377-3777).
Tickets are available at Holst Office Pro in Hanover and Walkerton, The Bookstore in Durham, the Bank of Montreal in Walkerton, as well as at the Airport Terminal – $50 per person.
Show programmes available now!
This collectors’ edition programme contains everything you want and need to know for the big day! Background info, team bios, the full schedule of events and much more.
$5 each. Available on show day and in advance at Holst Office Pro in Hanover and Walkerton and The Bookstore in Durham.
Platinum Wing Sponsors
- County of Bruce
- Union Gas
- Municipality of Brockton
- Town of Hanover
Gold Wing Sponsors
- Branch 102 Walkerton, Royal Canadian Legion
- Grey County
Silver Wing Sponsors
- Hanover Firefighters Association
- Bluewater Radio
- Leslie Ford Motors
- Bruce Power
- Hanover New Car Dealers Association
Bronze Wing Sponsors
- Municipality of West Grey
- Cuneo’s Interiors
- Branch 131 Hanover, Royal Canadian Legion
- Municipality of Arran-Elderslie
- National Aviation Insurance Brokers
- Municipality of Saugeen Shores and the Port Elgin Airport
- The Dam Pub – sponsoring Gord Price Airshows
Friends of the Airport
- Holst Office Supplies
- Full Circle Gym
- Municipality of Kincardine
- Kunkel Buslines
- General Building Products, Walkerton
- Bruce County Combat & Fitness
- Rueber’s Car Care
- Walkerton Rotary Club
- Walkerton Toyota
- Subway Restaurants
- McIntee Real Estate Ltd.
- Skyway Printing
- The Kirstine Group